A recent study by Global Information Technology revealed that the literacy rate in Ireland has remained constant since 2008. This is due to the country’s government-funded universities, which have the best facilities on beautiful campuses.
MBA in Ireland
Ireland is an excellent choice for students looking to differentiate themselves from the competition through a European experience. As the US’ regulations and rules get stricter, more people choose to pursue an MBA in the European Union.
Ireland offers MBAs in internationally recognized schools with several specializations to help students excel in their careers. For example, according to a recent study, earning an Irish MBA can boost a student’s annual pay by around 50%.
Top 10 MBA in Ireland
|University of Dublin – Trinity College||Dublin, Ireland||September 1, 2022||€32,000|
|University College Dublin (UCD) – Michael Smurfit School of Business||Dublin, Ireland||September 1, 2022||€15,950|
|University College Cork||Cork, Ireland||Rolling applications, next cycle- January 2023||€13,500|
|University of Limerick – Kemmy Business School||Limerick, Ireland||August 25, 2022||€13,600|
|Dublin City University Business School||Dublin, Ireland||September 1, 2022||€12,730|
|National University of Ireland||Galway, Ireland||May 31, 2022||€6,375|
|Technological University Dublin||Dublin, Ireland||September 1, 2022||€8,000|
|Maynooth University, Maynooth – School of Business||Maynooth, Ireland||19th July 2021||€16,000|
|Cork Institute of Technology, Bishopstown – School of Business||Bishoptown, Ireland||4th September 2022||€16,910|
|Waterford Institute of Technology, Waterford – School of Business||Waterford, Ireland||31st May 2021||€14,00|
MBA Scholarships offered in Ireland
There are various scholarships available to students. Some of these include those offered by national organizations such as Go Overseas and Education. Go Overseas Education provides multiple scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. Another organization that provides financial support is Student Universal Support Ireland.
Enlisted are some Irish scholarships offered to international students-
- The most popular scholarship offered by the University of California is the Achiever MBA scholarship. It covers the tuition fees for the MBA program.
- The Forte Foundation offers a partial-funding program for international students. This program is provided to students who are from various nationalities.
- The Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business offers a full-funding scholarship to female students from Kenya.
- Trinity College Dublin offers the Séamus McDermott MBA Scholarship. This scholarship helps pay for the tuition fees of Irish students.
Cost of Living in Ireland
As the cost of living in Ireland varies depending on where you live, it’s essential to keep in mind that international students typically spend around 650 to 1,000 Euros a month on living expenses.
- Most universities in Ireland offer first-come, first-served accommodation. This type of accommodation usually costs around 200 to 300 Euros. There are also various sharing and home-sharing options available in the country.
- Student living on campus: around 600 to 600 Euros a month. Student living alone: about 427 Euros a month.
- For students, the cost of utilities is around 130 to 160 Euros a month. Food costs about 250 to 250 Euros a month.
- For students, transportation is around 50 to 55 Euros a month. You can usually hire a bike for around 20 to 30 Euros a day to get around.
As more companies start to establish their operations in Ireland, it is becoming a place for aspiring entrepreneurs and business people to learn and grow their skills. In addition, in the past few years, many students from top Irish universities have found their dream jobs.